Posted by : Admin

goat

LONDON – A goat with eight legs born at a farm in northeast Croatia.
Zoran Paparic’s goat Sarka gave birth to the kid which also has both male and female reproductive organs at his farm in Kutjevo.
The reason for the baby goat’s extra legs is an underdeveloped twin sibling, local veterinarians have told Mr Paparic.
Mr Paparic says he thought he was seeing double when he discovered that Sarka had given birth to the deformed kid along two healthy baby goats.
‘I counted his legs and I thought I was seeing things. Then I called my neighbour to make sure that I am not crazy.’
Calling the yet to be named ‘octogoat’ a ‘miracle of nature’ Mr Paparic says he would like to keep the kid if it survives.
It is unlikely that the goat will live, but that if it survives its first week it could live two to three years, Mr Paparic told InSerbia.

Thumbnail:

- Copyright © VOP - Keep Visiting Us for More Fun, News and Sports - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Rock Lord -