Posted by : Admin


This video is about a Singaporean's solo journey down the Karakoram Highway. Coming to Pakistan wouldn't be at the back of my mind few years before this trip. It was only after I read this booked called "3 Cups of Tea" that made me realise Pakistan seemed quite different from the image portrayed by the media. 

I read more online and travelers talked about Pakistani hospitality. True enough, just 2 weeks there and I am overwhelmed by the hospitality and human kindness I received. If you haven't felt it before, maybe you should consider a trip here and immerse yourself in this beautiful place.

As-salam alaykum

Places visited:
China: Kashgar>Karaku>Tashgurkan>Khunjerab Pass (Border)
Pakistan: Khunjerab Pass (Border)>Passu>Karimabad>Minapin>Gilgit, Fairy Meadows>Islamabad & Rawalpindi

Music: Rural Alberta Advantage - Frank AB
Gear: Olympus E-P3 with 9-18mm (almost all the clips), 20mm F1.7, 45mm F1.8





- Copyright © VOP - Keep Visiting Us for More Fun, News and Sports - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Rock Lord -